At Dravyam we extract the oils using the traditional method of cold pressing without heating or any chemical process.
Best Selling Products
What people say
Quality of oil is excellent compared to other companies.
I used sunflower oil, oil , packing and delivery is good. Yet to try safflower oil
I am using their cold pressed oil and it's very good. The delivery is very good too.
Have been using since few months.. Good products and very good pricing.. Non adulterated cold pressed oils for a healthy lifestyle. The best you can get in the market..
Have used their products, they are good in quality and affordable cost. Their packing in delivery also was good. I recommend their cold pressed oil as they are not adultrated.
Good quality products at reasonable prices, i would recommend Dravyam oils for healthy lifestyle.
A Healthy oil for the healthy you
A One of the few plant sources of saturated fat, coconut oil1 is solid at room temperature. The oil is pressed from the “meat” of the coconut fruit and is rich in lauric acid (which proponents say has antibacterial, antiviral, and antioxidant properties).
Coconut Oil Benefits
- Weight loss
- Better diabetes control
- Hair conditioner
- Stronger immune system
- Increase your levels of HDL
- Rich in fatty acids, it is great for the skin and can be used as a body moisturizer and can be applied on the face as well. It is also said to help heal wounds faster and remove scars.
- It has been used for centuries to promote good hair health. Be it a hot oil treatment or a hair mask, it will work wonders for your hair.
- The concentration of beneficial fats and antimicrobial properties can help digestive ailments. Its antibacterial properties also allow it to be used as a mouthwash (oil pulling). Who doesn’t love the scent of coconut?
- Coconut oil is versatile when it comes to cooking too. It can be used to make cakes but can also be used to make rice recipes or as a dressing in salads.Nearly every Kerala household cooks with coconut oil!
- Cold-pressed coconut oil has natural antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- The presence of medium-chain fatty acids (MFCAs) is known to increase the body’s metabolic rate and is a great source of energy. It also helps to mend brain function in people with Alzheimer’s.
- It has also been found that when coconut oil is added to a person’s everyday diet, it can lead to fewer Vitamin B deficiencies.
- Insulin resistance issues, which often leads to type two diabetes, can be battled by the consumption of coconut oil.
- High in saturated fats, it helps to boost good cholesterol and can keep heart disease at bay. It also helps to turn bad cholesterol into good cholesterol.
- The benefits don’t stop there. It even aids in liver health and can help to cure urinary tract infections.
A vegetable-derived oil made from the edible seeds of the peanut plant. is a good source of vitamin E, an antioxidant that has many health benefits like protecting the body from free radical damage and reducing the risk of heart disease.
Groundnut Oil Benefits
- Source of unsaturated fats
- Maintains heart health
- Contains antioxidants
- Skin care
- Slows cognitive disorders
- Groundnut oil is perfect for cooking methods, like stir-fries, that involve high heat. It can be used to make french fries or in dishes that need a nutty flavor. This is attributed to itshigh smoke point
- Rich in Vitamin E, it is also great for the skin. Vitamin E is known to promote skin health and keeps it looking young and healthy.
- Widely used in South and Central India, groundnut oil is one of the most popular cooking oils on the market.
- Mainly composed of unsaturated fats (both poly and mono), cold-pressed groundnut oil is said to be a good source of healthy fats. Monounsaturated fats are said to lower bad cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart ailments.
- With zero cholesterolpresent, it is great for heart health. It can be used if you’re trying to lower your cholesterol levels.
- High in natural antioxidants and phytochemicals, it is said to keep diseases at bay and reduce inflammation. It protects the heart, the circulatory system, and nervous system diseases.
- Rich in plant sterols, it helps to reduce the risk of heart attacks.
Sesame oil is made from raw, pressed sesame seeds and has culinary, medicinal, and cosmetic uses.
Sesame Oil Benefits
- High in antioxidants
- Has strong anti-inflammatory properties
- Good for your heart
- Controls blood sugar
- Treatment of arthritis
- Help heal wounds and burns
- Protect against UV rays
- The aroma of sesame oil is unmistakable. It is widely used in Asian cooking. From dips to being the base for recipes, sesame oil can be used in many ways. Be it sauteed veggies or adding depth of flavor to noodles.
- Sesame oil is a must-have ingredient in homes in Tamil Nadu.
- Ayurveda uses it to ease stress-related symptoms. It is also used in massages. Sesame oil’s antibacterial properties make it great for oral hygiene! This is often referred to as oil pulling.
- Just as it’s great for your skin, it’s good for your hair as well. It can help nourish your hair and scalp.
- The presence of Vitamin Emakes it great for your hair and skin. Nutrients such as Zinc, Copper, Magnesium and Calcium attribute to many benefits. Zinc helps to improve bone health while Copper gives relief to arthritis.
- There is ahigh concentration of polyunsaturated fatty acids which helps to reduce blood pressure. Lignan, a natural preservative present in the oil has also been shown to lower blood pressure.
- A high concentration of Omega-6 fatty acidsmakes it great as a moisturizer and as a massage oil. A perfect de-stressor after a long day!
Safflower oil is a popular cooking oil that comes from the seeds of the safflower plant. Safflower oil is a healthful option than olive oil when cooking at high temperatures, thanks to its high smoke point and neutral flavor.
Safflower Oil Benefits
- A healthful source of fatty acids
- Improves blood sugar levels
- Lowers cholesterol, boosts heart health
- Fights inflammation
- Soothes dry skin
- Safe for cooking at high temperatures
- Weight loss
- Safflower oil can be used to hydrate the skin and is great for rough and unevenly toned skin. It can also be used on the body as a conditioner.
- For your hair, it can help to reduce hair loss and promote growth.
- Its high smoking point makes it an excellent oil for cooking, baking, and deep-frying.
- A rich source ofunsaturated fatty acids, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats safflower oil is healthy cooking oil. These fats are necessary for our bodies to function. It has a lower saturated fat content than most oils. Saturated fats are considered to be bad fats.
- It can also relax blood vessels and can reduce blood pressure.
A non-volatile oil that is extracted from sunflowers. It has more polyunsaturated fats than any other commonly used vegetable oil. Sunflower oil has a fascinating array of health benefits.
Sunflower Oil Benefits
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels
- Boosts Energy Levels
- Reduces Inflammation
- Protects Body
- Rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E, it promotes skin health. They act as antioxidants and regenerate damaged skin cells. As it is not greasy, it is absorbed by the skin without clogging any pores. A natural moisturizer, it can treat dry and sensitive skin.
- It can also act as a conditioner and can soften dry and frizzy hair. Rich in gamma alpha-linolenic acid (GLA) which prevents hair loss, this oil is great for the hair.
- Cold-pressed sunflower oil is best used in vinaigrettes and recipes that do not involve high heat.
- Loaded with Omega 6 fats and Vitamin E, sunflower oil is a healthy choice when it comes to oil.
- More than80% of the oil is made up of monounsaturated fats, which is good for your heart. It helps to control cholesterol levels as it does not contain any saturated fats.
- The presence of antioxidants helps to prevent diseases and strengthens cell membrane barriers. Sunflower oil also contains protein, which helps in repairing tissues.
- As sunflower oil is light and easy to digest, it is absorbed easily. It also has mild laxative properties and is good for your digestion.
A natural remedy derived from the castor bean (Ricinus communis). The main component of castor oil is ricinoleic acid, a type of fatty acid shown to possess anti-inflammatory properties.
Castor Oil Benefits
Provides relief from :
- Athlete’s foot
- Menstrual cramps
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Hair problems
A natural remedy often used to promote hair growth, luster, and strength. In addition to softening and strengthening hair, bhringaraj oil is believed to prevent premature graying and hair loss. Its benefits also includes everything from heart and respiratory diseases to neurological and liver disorders.
Bhringaraj Oil Benefits
Provides relief from :